- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.37
as of 11/21/2014 18:51 MST details
- You Save: $1.62 (8%)
- Seller:Buy 4 Less UK
- Sales Rank:6,274
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:7 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):2 x 10.5 x 10.6
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Connect Four is a vertical game of tic-tac-toe, but with a twist - you have to get four in a row
- The first player to get four checkers lined up in a row in any direction--horizontal, vertical, or diagonal--wins the game
- Game includes: grid, two end supports, 21 black checkers and 21 red checkers
- This game is centuries old
- For 2 Players
- Captain James Cook used to play it with his fellow officers on his long voyages, and so it has also been called "Captain's Mistress"
The vertical four-in-a-row checkers game!
Connect Four is like vertical tic-tac-toe. Unlike tic-tac-toe, however (as the name suggests), you must get four checkers in a row. One player has red checkers; the other has black checkers. To play, alternate turns at dropping one of checkers down a slot at the top of the upright grid. The first player to get four checkers lined up in a row in any direction--horizontal, vertical, or diagonal--wins the game. --Alison Golder
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.