Hi Ho Cherry-O
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.95
as of 7/31/2014 17:47 MDT details
- You Save: $10.04 (67%)
- Sales Rank:359
- Age:3 - 6 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):10.6 x 10.5 x 2
- Legal Disclaimer:IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL CAJUNGAL'S ONLINE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Early childhood board game
- Race to be the first to have 10 cherries in your basket
- Introduces kids to counting
- Reading not required
- Children try to be first to pick their trees clean, filling their buckets with cherries. Just watch out for the dog, the bird, and the spilled bucket!
Hi Ho Cherry-O
Round and round she goes. Hi Ho! Cherry-O is the counting game in which players race to be the first to have 10 cherries in their basket. A spin of the arrow determines your fate. It will instruct you to pick one, two, three, or four cherries from your tree and put 'em in your basket. That is, of course, if you don't land on the bird or the dog, requiring you to take two cherries from your basket and return them to the tree. And try not to land on the spilled bucket or--you guessed it--spill the contents of your basket or you start over. --Alison Golder
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.