Hi Ho Cherry-O
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.99
as of 8/29/2015 17:33 MDT details
- You Save: $6.00 (40%)
- Sales Rank:1,568
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Color:green, yellow, blue
- Age:3 - 6 years
- Size:10.75 x 3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):2 x 10.5 x 10.6
- Legal Disclaimer:Peter Flack and P.F.Enterprises Also know as pe7e is not responsible for any damages health or otherwise from the use of this product.
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Help your preschoolers develop and practice basic math skills
- Have a blast picking fruit from the trees and filling their buckets
- Game includes game board, spinner with arrow and base, 9-piece puzzle, 4 fruit baskets, 40 fruit pieces (10 cherries, 10 blueberries, 10 apples and 10 oranges), and instructions
Check out this new version of the family favorite Hi Ho! Cherry-O game! Preschoolers can have so much fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don't even realize they're developing and practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction! Choose from two different play options and take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples and oranges from your tree. When it comes to a fruity fun way to sharpen kids' math skills, you couldn't pick a better game!
Round and round she goes. Hi Ho! Cherry-O is the counting game in which players race to be the first to have 10 cherries in their basket. A spin of the arrow determines your fate. It will instruct you to pick one, two, three, or four cherries from your tree and put 'em in your basket. That is, of course, if you don't land on the bird or the dog, requiring you to take two cherries from your basket and return them to the tree. And try not to land on the spilled bucket or--you guessed it--spill the contents of your basket or you start over. --Alison Golder
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.