- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.73
as of 1/27/2015 07:29 MST details
- You Save: $10.26 (45%)
- Sales Rank:1,311
- Languages:English (Original Language), French (Original Language)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:6 - 11 years
- Operating System:N/A
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):1.6 x 15.8 x 10.2
- Legal Disclaimer:Ages 6+
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- Since 1934, players of all ages have been chasing one another around the classic game board, trying to get their own four pawns from Start to Home
- It's not that easy, because you never know what the next card will hold
- This classic game of luck, strategy, and determination is easy to grasp for children as young as 6 years old
- Sorry is known as the game of "sweet revenge,"
- This game has become the leader in the Family Game Night arena
- It's fun for adults and older siblings too
- Since players can send each other's pawns back to the starting line, thus forcing one another to lose ground and begin all over again
- Will you move forwards or backwards' Will you hit a slide and shoot ahead, or will an opponent bump you back to start'
This classic game of luck, strategy, and determination is easy to grasp for children as young as 6 years old, yet it's fun for adults and older siblings too. By drawing cards, players move their game pieces around the board, hoping to eventually accumulate all their pieces at the final destination--home sweet home. Sorry is known as the game of "sweet revenge," since players can send each other's pawns back to the starting line, thus forcing one another to lose ground and begin all over again. This kind of frustration may be hard for children under age 8 to handle. In fact, young ones typically crumble into tears of outrage when their pawns are cavalierly sent back. The only recourse is to teach children how to plot their own revenge, which makes them feel as powerful as superheroes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.