Don't Break the Ice
- Buy New: $79.98
as of 1/17/2017 08:06 MST details
- Seller:It's All For the KIDS!
- Sales Rank:19,149
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:4 - 6 years
- Size:18 L x 24 W ft
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 6 x 10.5
- Legal Disclaimer:For ages 3 and up
- Warranty:Manufacturers warranty Warranty not available for this item
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
- Tread carefully and win in this classic game
- Tap out ice blocks one by one
- Take your time and do some thinking to keep the polar bear from sinking
- To win, the bear must stay on top
- For 2 to 4 players
3 years & up. Tap out ice blocks one by one, but Don't Break the Ice! To win, the bear must stay on top. One wrong block, and he'll go ker-plop! 2-4 players. No reading required.
A polar bear is happily skating across the ice. He's gesturing thumbs up. A big smile stretches his face. Uh-oh. What's that tapping sound? A block of ice just disappeared from his pond. And there goes another one. The polar bear is running out of room to skate. In Don't Break the Ice, two to four players take turns wielding plastic mallets and tapping out ice blocks. The goal is to keep the polar bear skating for as long as possible. But as the game progresses, ice blocks start falling faster and faster. And then, there goes the bear! Luckily, these ice blocks don't melt. The game can quickly be reassembled and soon the polar bear is skating again. This bear might lose his footing, but he's always got his smile. --Wendy Slotboom
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.