Chutes and Ladders
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.99
as of 10/13/2015 17:08 MDT details
- You Save: $9.00 (69%)
- Sales Rank:1,995
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:3 - 7 years
- Operating System:Windows
- Size:1 - Pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):1.2 x 15.8 x 10.6
- Legal Disclaimer:for ages 3 and up
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Model:4555 S5
- Classic game challenges you to scramble to the top of the game board without slip-sliding down!
- Land on good deeds to climb ladders
- Watch out for the slide
- The first player to reach the 100 square wins
- Includes game board, spinner with arrow, 4 pawns with plastic stands and instructions
- Classic game challenges you to scramble to the top of the gameboard without slip-sliding down!
- Includes gameboard, spinner with arrow, 4 pawns with plastic stands and instructions.
Climb up and slide down in the exciting game of ups and downs, Chutes and Ladders! You and the character on your pawn can see the square marked 100, but it's not so easy to get there. If you land on a good deed, you can shimmy up a ladder, but land on the wrong spot and you'll shoot down a chute! Spin the spinner to see how many spots you'll move. Will your new spot send you down or move you up, up, up? Slip, slide and see if you can win at Chutes and Ladders! Chutes and Ladders and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Be the first to move your child-shaped playing piece from square one to square 100 on the Chutes and Ladders game board--but watch out! If you land on the square that shows you ate too much candy--Ouch!--you get a tummy ache and slide down a chute to a square a few numbers below. But if you end your turn on a good-deed square, such as helping sweep up a mess, you'll be rewarded by a ladder-climb up the board.
A fantastic follow-up to Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders is ideal for younger children who are still learning to take turns and just beginning to recognize numbers (the spinner stays in the single digits). It's also a gentle introduction to the higher numbers as players climb to 100 at the top of the board. And, thanks to all those chutes and ladders, it's got enough excitement to keep your 7-year-old on the edge of her seat. English and Spanish instructions are included; no reading is necessary to play. Chutes and Ladders is for two to four players. --Julie Ubben
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.