Candy Land - The Kingdom of Sweets Board Game
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.26
as of 10/26/2014 01:50 MDT details
- You Save: $6.73 (52%)
- Seller:Pan's Presents
- Sales Rank:216
- Color:White, Red, Blue
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:3 - 6 years
- Operating System:N/A
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):1.2 x 15.8 x 10.6
- Legal Disclaimer:Peter Flack and P.F.Enterprises Also know as pe7e is not responsible for any damages health or otherwise from the use of this product.
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Model:4700 S5
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- Uou encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
- Start down the magical road to sweet surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candyland game features the colored cards and fun illustrations that kids love, with different destinations like Cupcake Commons and the chunky Chocolate Mountains. Choose your cards, move your pawn and let your imagination soar as you make your way to the castle to win!
Candyland - The World of Sweets Board Game
"Once upon a time, King Kandy, the Imperial Head Bonbon and Grand Jujube of Candy Land disappeared." Thus begins the magical journey of Milton Bradley's classic Candy Land board game. Captivated by the story of a kidnapped king and eager to help find him, little ones move their gingerbread pawns along a rainbow path and through a land of candy characters, all subjects of King Kandy's realm.
Playing cards thoughtfully designed for non-readers are coded with colorful squares matching the jeweled stepping-stone path or an occasional token matching one of the characters' symbols: draw a blue card, move to the nearest blue stepping-stone; draw a snowflake and earn a visit to Queen Frostine's iceberg. There are occasional pitfalls, too: land on the wrong square and you might be stuck in Molasses Swamp until a red card is drawn. With all these enticing, sugarcoated images (and King Kandy plainly visible at path's end), children can't help but be delighted by Candy Land. It's delicious! Instructions are in both Spanish and English. Candy Land is for two to four players) --Julie Ubben
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.