Wrestling Poster - The Titanic Taxonomy of Wrestler Names (18 x 24) By Pop Chart Lab
- Sales Rank:2,748,997
- Size:18W x 24L
- Dimensions (in):0 x 18 x 24
- 382 ring names from the world of professional wrestling, arranged in an infographic style for endless entertainment
- The perfect gift for wrestling buffs, high school wrestlers, and WWE fans
- Track the history and origin stories of the biggest names in wrestling
- Hang this cool poster in your home gym, college dorm room, office or man cave
- Each print comes beautifully packaged in a Pop Chart Lab Test Tube, ready for gifting or putting straight up on your wall!
Whatcha gonna do, brother, when these 382 ring names from the world of professional wrestling run wild on you? This grapplin' graphic tosses everyone from lowly "jobber" jabroni journeymen like the Brooklyn Brawler to chin-crushing champs like "Stone Cold" Steve Austin into one titanic taxonomic battle royal.
From elbow-dropping dentists (Dr. Isaac Yankem, DDS) to scissor-kicking sanitation workers (Duke "The Dumpster" Droese) to eye-poking IRS auditors (Irwin R. Schyster), this supercard of squared-circle suplexers is sure to get you chanting "THIS IS AWE-SOME!"
Each print is signed and numbered by the artists from a first printing of 500, and comes packaged in a Pop Chart Lab Test Tube.
Using 100 lb. archival stock certified by The Forest Stewardship Council, this poster is pressed on an offset lithographic press with vegetable-based inks in New York.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.