Michelle McCool - WWE - Advanced Graphics Life Size Cardboard Standup
- Buy New: $42.99
as of 7/28/2016 10:24 MDT details
- Sales Rank:1,732,980
- Color:Michelle McCool
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):12 x 23 x 71
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- STANDUP SPECIFICS: Weight: 2.0 lbs; Dimensions: 23"W x 71"H (Depth: 12")
- HUGE SELECTION: Perfect For Children's Birthday Parties, Special Events, School, Corporate Events, Awards Programs, Fairs, Festivals, Galas, Fundraisers And Green/Eco Events.
- WOW: Make Any Special Event Or Party Spectacular With The Coolest Decorations. Wow Your Loved Ones With A Unique Gift That They Will Remember For Years! Display As A Prop At Trade Shows, Performances, Plays, Holidays And More.
- MADE IN AMERICA: Proudly Manufactured In The USA. HIGH QUALITY: Advanced Graphics Produces The Highest Quality Cardboard Standups And Custom Prints In The World.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We Put Our Customers First And Will Continue To Provide The Best Customer Service To Those Who Keep Us In Business.
Michelle McCool originally worked as a middle school teacher in Palatka, Florida. She joined WWE in 2004 after participating in the 2004 WWE Diva Search. In her initial on-screen role, she acted primarily as a personal trainer and occasional wrestler. She also acted as the manager to the team of K. C. James and Idol Stevens, collectively known as the Teacher's Pets, in 2006 after changing her on-screen character to that of a teacher. At The Great American Bash in 2008, McCool became the inaugural WWE Divas Champion, holding the title for approximately five months. She then won the WWE Women's Championship at The Bash in 2009, becoming the first female wrestler to have held both titles. At Night of Champions in 2010, she unified both titles becoming the first WWE Unified Divas Champion. McCool has held both titles on two occasions, which makes her a four-time champion overall. How to Set Up Your Standup: 1. Unfold standup and easel. Lay standup face down on a clean, flat surface. 2. Fold easel up along the long vertical crease that runs the length of the standup. 3. Lift upper and lower tab to lock easel in place. 4. Attach upper tab to top of easel. About Advanced Graphics: Since 1984, Advanced Graphics has been committed to producing the highest quality Cardboard Standups and Custom Prints in the world. We are the worldwide industry leader in the licensing and distribution of Cardboard Standups. We are also the #1 source for Licensed and Custom cardboard standups in the industry. Our goal is to provide the highest quality prints to our customers. We put our customers first and will continue to provide the best customer service to those who keep us in business.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.