WWE: Greatest Stars of the '90s
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.95
as of 12/11/2013 16:51 MST details
- You Save: $4.00 (58%)
- Sales Rank:7,843
- Format:Box set, Color, Full Screen, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:540 Minutes
- Rating:PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.3 x 5.5 x 0.8
- Release Date:April 14, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: GENIUS PRODUCTS INC Mfg#: 651191947577
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 lbs
- Genre: SPORTS - HIGHLIGHTS
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
The 1990s may have been the most turbulent decade in the history of sports entertainment. The biggest fight of the era was not in the squared circle, but rather between rival companies WWE and WCW, and survival was at stake. Like any good match, it saw its twists and turns, particularly when WCW brought WWE to its knees, winning the Monday-night ratings battle for more than 80 consecutive weeks. While WWE eventually prevailed, the real winners of the war were fans who got to see birth and rebirth of some of the biggest stars and factions in the history of sports entertainment. The Greatest Stars of the 90s profiles 15 of them. Hosted by SmackDown announcer and former ECW champion Tazz, the 3-disc set is packed with matches, interviews, comedy, and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.