- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.99
as of 10/8/2015 19:18 MDT details
- You Save: $2.99 (17%)
- Sales Rank:123,411
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Audio CD
- Number Of Discs:1
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 5 x 0.3
- Release Date:November 16, 1999
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- DJ Ran - Mayhem Mega Mix "Make Some Noise"
- WCW Monday Nitro Theme (Purity "Adrenaline V.1")
- Insane Clown Posse - "Take It"
- Slayer - "Here Comes The Pain"
- Goldberg Theme - "Invasion"
- Megadeath - "Crush 'Em" (New Goldberg Theme)
- Macho Man Randy Savage Theme - "What Up Mach"
- Kid Rock - "Blast"
- Diamond Dallas Page Theme - "Self High Five"
- Primer 55 - "Loose"
- Sting Theme
- Metallica - "Seek And Destroy"
- Buff Bagwell Theme - "Buff Daddy"
- Limp Bizkit featuring Everlast "Faith" Remix
- Hulk Hogan - "American Made"
- Lyrical Giants - "Bone Crusher"
- "Got Him In The Corner"
- Ruff Riders featuring Drag-On, Jadakiss, Eve & Styles - "Pay Per View"
- Big Punisher & Fat Joe - "Make The Crowd Roar"
- Kevin Nash/Wolfpac Theme
- Cypress Hill and Defari - "Fist Full"
- "Count That Man Out"
- Screwball - "Give It Up"
- Konnan Theme featuring Madd One - "Bow, Wow, Wow"
- Curt Hennig & The West Texas Rednecks - "Rap Is Crap"
- The Nitro Girls - "Bailando"
These days entertainment is all about synergy and cross-merchandising baby, from the "free" toys at the burger joint to the pay-per-view rights, soundtrack CD, T-shirt sales, and cereal endorsements, et al. The wrestling establishment has become increasingly savvy at such activity, and this CD would seem to be the culmination of this marketing ethos. WCW Mayhem brings together new and exclusive tracks from some of the hottest hip-hop (Cypress Hill, Lyrical Giants), metal (Metallica, Slayer), and hip-hop-metal acts (Kid Rock, ICP) as well as the entrance themes for the hottest WCW superstars (from Goldberg to the Nitro Girls). Does it deliver? Hell yeah; this disc is as rowdy and entertaining, boastful and testosterone-fueled as the sport that it celebrates. --Mike McGonigal
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.