Pro Wrestling Best Of The 80's Southwest Volume 2
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.37
as of 8/27/2016 01:10 MDT details
- You Save: $4.58 (46%)
- Sales Rank:32,332
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:204 Minutes
- Genre:Music Videos & Concerts
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.8 x 0.5
- Publication Date:March 25, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: MUSIC VIDEO DISTRIBUTORS Mfg#: 00023016
- Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs
- Genre: WRESTLING
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Southwest Wrestling was the 2nd national program of Pro Wrestling in the 80's. One of the highest rated programs of pro wrestling at the time. With international stars like Bruiser Brody, Wahoo McDaniels, Abdullah The Butcher, The Sheepherders and more. Too the regular stars like Tully Blanchard, Scott Casey, Manny Fernandez, and many others. Over 3 12 hours of the wrestling action from the 80s.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.