Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History Of Friday The 13th (Blu-ray + DVD Combo)
- Buy New: $40.15
as of 8/24/2016 00:49 MDT details
- Sales Rank:65,942
- Format:Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Surround Sound, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Published), English (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Discs:4
- Running Time:400 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.3 x 0.4
- Publication Date:September 20, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 663390000168
- Shipping Weight: 0.52 lbs
- Genre: DOCUMENTARY
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
For more than thirty years, FRIDAY THE 13TH has proven to be as unstoppable at the box office as its hockey-masked villain JASON VOORHEES, having spawned twelve feature films (and counting!), a syndicated television series and an extensive line of books, merchandise and collectibles. For its creators, FRIDAY THE 13TH has been anything but "bad luck," generating nearly $600 million in domestic box office receipts and turning an unstoppable, machete-wielding madman into a true pop-culture icon. Inspired by the critically-acclaimed book, CRYSTAL LAKE MEMORIES: THE COMPLETE HISTORY OF FRIDAY THE 13TH takes viewers behind the mask on an epic journey into the making of the landmark horror franchise -- from its humble beginnings in 1980 at a New Jersey summer camp to the blockbuster release of its 2009 "reboot." Combining hundreds of rare and never-before-seen photographs, film clips, outtakes, archival documents, conceptual art and behind-the-scenes footage, and featuring interviews with more than 150 cast and crew members spanning all twelve films and the television series, CRYSTAL LAKE MEMORIES is the ultimate tribute to one of horror's most iconic and enduring franchises.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.