Superboy: Season 2
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.92
as of 7/25/2014 09:18 MDT details
- You Save: $10.07 (28%)
- Sales Rank:33,356
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:572 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:December 11, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Actors: Alexander Salkind, Girard Christopher, Stacy Haiduk, Ilan Mitchell-Smith
- Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Tv Series, Crime, Adventure
- Run Time: 572:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1989-90
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.37:1 Audio: STEREO - English
With its successful first season having secured its status as a breakout syndicated hit, the Salkinds initiated some sweeping changes for the show’s sophomore season. The biggest of the changes was the arrival of a whole new Superboy in the person of Gerard Christopher. Bringing with him a fan’s enthusiasm and delight for all things Kryptonian and aided by a writing staff that included true DC Comics superstar scribes (including Andy Helfer, Cary Bates, Denny O’Neil, and Mike Carlin), Christopher sent the show soaring up into ever-more super-heroic heights. Familiar four-color threats faced by our boy Kal-El include a now follicle challenged Lex Luthor (who makes Lana his bride decades before they did it in Smallville), Metallo, Bizarro, Mr. Mxyzptlk and Yellow Peri in this complete 26-Episode, 3-Disc Collection. Also starring Stacy Haiduk and Ilan Mitchell-Smith.
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
This product is expected to play back in DVD Video "play only" devices, and may not play in other DVD devices, including recorders and PC drives.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.