- Buy New: $10.49
as of 6/26/2016 03:56 MDT details
- Sales Rank:56,319
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Subtitled), English (Original Language), Spanish (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:77 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Publication Date:September 4, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: REL Mfg#: 712267320523
- Shipping Weight: 0.19 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
This compelling documentary narrated by John Leguizamo (Moulin Rouge!, Ice Age, Carlito's Way) is a gritty and rare look inside Major League Baseball's (MLB) recruitment of top talent in the Dominican Republic. Miguel Angel Sano and Jean Carlos Batista are among 100,000 teenagers vying for a handful of coveted contracts with MLB teams. As they turn 16 years old and become eligible to sign, each must navigate the fiercely competitive and frequently corrupt system if they are to lift their families out of poverty and achieve their dream: to one day play in the Major Leagues. Filmmakers Ross Finkel, Trevor Martin and Jon Paley take you inside this never before seen world for an up close and personal look at the cost of the American dream.
In English and Spanish with English Subtitles
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.