WWE: Money in the Bank 2012
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.74
as of 12/19/2014 03:50 MST details
- You Save: $2.21 (32%)
- Sales Rank:181,650
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), English (Original Language), Spanish (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:180 Minutes
- Rating:PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Release Date:August 14, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 651191950669
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 lbs
- Genre: SPORTS - HIGHLIGHTS
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
For years, the Money in the Bank match was a highlight of WrestleMania, with each of the six winners going on to successfully cash in their opportunities and win World Championships. The match has become so popular that WWE created its own WWE pay-per-view event with the Money in the Bank Ladder Matches as it marquee attractions. Thrust into main event status, the Money in the Bank matches stayed spectacular and continued to lead to title reigns for Superstars such as The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and Daniel Bryan, who rode his momentum from the pay-per-view all the way to his first WrestleMania match. Who will be the next breakthrough star among the Superstars of Raw and SmackDown? Some of the biggest names in WWE climb the ladder of success at Money in the Bank 2012.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.