Dear God No!
- Buy New: $199.99
as of 3/1/2015 22:06 MST details
- Sales Rank:85,782
- Format:Multiple Formats, Anamorphic, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:82 Minutes
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:June 5, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A vicious gang of murdering and raping bikers, The Impalers, invades a home after a bloody shoot-out at a strip club. Humiliation, rape, and murder follow, but there is something in the basement and in the woods... Sasquatch! This shot on film politically incorrect exploitation throwback to the 70s is a fun grab bag of biker film, home invasion flick, Bigfoot monster movie, stag loops, and even some Nazisploitation.
- Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer from Super 16mm Film
- Audio Commentary with Writer/Director James Bickert and composer Richard Davis
- Audio Commentary with actors Jett Bryant, Madeline Brumby and Shane Morton
- Redband Trailer
- Behind the Scenes Gag Reel
- Poster and Still Slideshow
- Zombie Parody Canadian Theatrical Promo
- Torture Porn Parody Festival Promo
- Vlog the Magnificent at The Dear God No! World Premiere
- 5 Hidden Easter Eggs
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.