Into the Lion's Den
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.28
as of 10/30/2014 17:28 MDT details
- You Save: $13.71 (62%)
- Seller:Breaking Glass Pictures
- Sales Rank:85,569
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:82 Minutes
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Release Date:December 20, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Promotion:Save $5.00 when you spend $25.00 or more on any DVD or Blu-ray offered by Breaking Glass Pictures. Enter code QQG7AQ6F at checkout.
Terms and Conditions
- Brand Name: BREAKING GLASS PICTURES Mfg#: 853937002902
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: BREAKING GLASS PICTURES
- Genre: Drama
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
- Behind-the-scenes featurette
- Blooper reel
- Deleted/Extended scenes
- Director commentary
Bored with the West Hollywood gay scene, best friends Michael, Johnny and Ted have embarked on a cross-country road trip from LA to New York City. Though their friendship hits a few speed bumps along the way, the trio decides to have one last hurrah during their last night on the road. That s when fate brings them to The Lion s Den, a secluded backwoods bar where not everything is as it seems. As the three out-of-towners toast the end of their journey, someone at the bar is watching them and setting a deadly trap. Now, as closing time draws near, a night of unspeakable horrors is about to begin...
Jesse Archer (Violet Tendencies, Going Down in LA-LA Land), Ronnie Kroell (Eating Out: Drama Camp, Bravo's Make Me a Super Model) and Kristen-Alexzander Griffith (Drama Queenz) headline in this bold, uncompromising thriller that plunges into the depths of human depravity. With its unpredictable plot line and raw performances, Into the Lion's Den is a twisted nightmare that viewers won t soon forget.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.