WWE - The History of WrestleMania I-IX, 1985-1993
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.29
as of 7/31/2015 01:29 MDT details
- You Save: $4.66 (47%)
- Sales Rank:113,713
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:120 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.8 x 5.8 x 0.5
- Release Date:September 14, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: GENIUS PRODUCTS INC Mfg#: 651191560752
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 lbs
- Genre: SPORTS - HIGHLIGHTS
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
This compilation includes scenes from the first ten WrestleMania events. Begun by World Wrestling Entertainment Chairman Vince MacMahon in 1985, WrestleMania ranks as the Super Bowl or World Series of professional wrestling. The first event occurred in Madison Square Garden on March 31, 1985, and included such wrestling luminaries as Andre the Giant, Junkyard Dog, Hulk Hogan, and television series actor Mr. T (THE A TEAM), with ex-boxer Muhammed Ali officiating as outside referee for the final match. By 1994, new names such as Lex Lugar and The Undertaker had surfaced, and Bret Hart took the main event, pinning Yokozuna to win the WWF title.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.