No Excuses: The True Story of a Congenital Amputee Who Became a Champion in Wrestling and in Life
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.01
as of 2/22/2017 19:42 MST details
- You Save: $13.98 (74%)
- Sales Rank:239,967
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 5.8 x 9
- Publication Date:August 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781596980105
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
He was born a congenital amputee, his arms ending at his elbows and his legs at his knees. But that didn’t stop Kyle Maynard from becoming a champion, on the wrestling mat and in his life.
No Excuses is the inspiring story of Kyle’s battle against the odds. You’ll learn about the family who supported him, the coach who trained him, and the faith that strengthened him to face the toughest fights.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.