- List Price:
- Buy New: $41.90
as of 12/12/2017 10:43 MST details
- You Save: $3.10 (7%)
- Sales Rank:623,756
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1st Pocket Books Hardcover Ed
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.9
- Dimensions (in):10.3 x 1 x 12.2
- Publication Date:November 11, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Two hundred full-color photographs and interviews with the wrestlers complement an inside glimpse of the world of professional wrestling, offering a backstage study of the WWE's wrestlers as they prepare to perform in the ring and covering everything from training regimens, to life on the road, to performing before crowds of thousands of fans.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.