After Earth (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD with Ultra Violet)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.40
as of 6/30/2016 09:47 MDT details
- You Save: $12.59 (84%)
- Seller:Ben's Odds and Ends
- Sales Rank:11,537
- Format:Blu-ray, Ultraviolet, AC-3, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, Subtitled, Widescreen, Digital_copy
- Languages:English (Published), English (Audio Description), French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Subtitled), French (Dubbed), Spanish (Dubbed), English (Original Language), English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:2
- Running Time:101 Minutes
- Genre:Action & Adventure
- Rating:PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Edition:DVD & UV Digital Copy Included ed.
- Aspect Ratio:2.40:1
- Picture Format:Anamorphic Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Publication Date:September 22, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Run Time: 101
- Release Date: 9/23/2014
A crash landing leaves Kitai Raige (Jaden Smith) and his legendary father Cypher (Will Smith) stranded on Earth, 1,000 years after cataclysmic events forced humanity’s escape. With Cypher injured, Kitai must embark on a treacherous journey to signal for help. They must learn to work together and trust each other, if they want any chance of returning home.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.