- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.93
as of 1/20/2017 07:02 MST details
- You Save: $6.06 (30%)
- Sales Rank:4,250
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:107 Minutes
- Rating:R (Restricted)
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Publication Date:March 27, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Actors: Matthew Modine, Linda Fiorentino, Michael Schoeffling, Daphne Zuniga
- Genre: Sports-Themed, Drama
- Run Time: 107:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1985
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.85 Audio: Stereo - English
High school wrestler Louden Swain is a man obsessed, trying to shed 23 pounds in a dangerously short time and take on Shute, the undefeated, tough-as-nails 168-pound champion who's the best wrestler in the state. Matthew Modine stars as the mop-headed student undeterred in his Vision Quest...until the day a sexy drifter (Linda Fiorentino) threatens to pin Louden and his dreams to the mat of unrequited love. The hit soundtrack features Journey's "Only the Young", Foreigner's "Hot Blooded" and John Waite's "Change". In her first film, Madonna shines while performing "Gambler" and "Crazy for You". You'll go crazy for Vision Quest.
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.