Through Deaf Eyes
- Buy New: $79.99
as of 11/22/2014 14:26 MST details
- Sales Rank:105,294
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:120 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:May 15, 2007
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Brand Name: PBS Mfg#: 841887008396
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 lbs
- Genre: TV
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Through Deaf Eyes explores nearly 200 years of Deaf life in America. The film presents the experiences of American history from the perspective of deaf citizens. Interviews include actor Marlee Matlin, I. King Jordan, other community leaders, historians, and deaf Americans with diverse views on language use, technology and identity. Six artistic works by Deaf media artists are woven throughout the documentary that complement the core of the film.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.