Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story
- Buy New: $11.49
as of 5/25/2013 01:22 MDT details
- Sales Rank:91,110
- Format:Color, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), Spanish (Original Language)
- Running Time:300 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:September 28, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Mexican wrestler Eddie Guerrero has packed more incident and drama into his life than most folk would care for. Hugely popular in his native country, he formed part of an acclaimed Mexican tag team who took the wrestling world by storm. His globe-straddling fame resulted in a move to Japan, but when he returned to the USA things went drastically wrong for the extravagant sports star. A near-death
Born into Mexico's first family of sports-entertainment, Eddie Guerrero's career choice was only natural. In the ring, Eddie was unbeatable. He was part of the most popular tag team in Mexico. Fans worldwide were captivated with his high-flying style. Soon, he moved to Japan and experienced similar success. After returning to the United States, Eddie faced a challenge he was not prepared for - addiction. Surviving a car accident that almost killed him, Eddie felt he was bulletproof, resulting in reckless behavior that put his life, career and marriage in jeopardy. Then it all fell apart. The true test of any man is how he handles adversity. In one of the most inspiring stories in the history of sports-entertainment, Eddie Guerrero not only regained his life, he surpassed his wildest dreams. This is his story.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.