- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.77
as of 3/31/2015 19:14 MDT details
- You Save: $1.23 (10%)
- Sales Rank:1,070,788
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5
- Publication Date:September 5, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A finalist for the "Foreword Magazine" Book of the Year Award and a nominee for the American Library Association's "Best Books for Young Adults," this is a teen novel about a high school senior, Jake, who thinks the big challenge of his year will be getting to the state wrestling championships...until he begins having seizures. The diagnosis of epilepsy throws everything he values into question as, during one grueling wrestling season, he learns to re-order his life.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.