Chinese Fast Wrestling for Fighting: The Art of San Shou Kuai Jiao Throws, Takedowns, & Ground-Fighting
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.12
as of 6/27/2016 21:48 MDT details
- You Save: $12.83 (56%)
- Seller:Bound Stream Books
- Sales Rank:266,048
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Thirty Second Edition First Printing
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 0.5 x 9.9
- Publication Date:March 18, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
San Shou Kuai Jiao (Fast Wrestling for Fighting) is the Chinese martial art of throws and takedowns. A San Shou Kuai Jiao throw can cause tremendous damage to your opponent while keeping you safely on your feet. For centuries, fighters in China have valued this art for its speed and power. Today, China's police and military forces are trained in its techniques.
Chinese Fast Wrestling for Fighting presents seventy-five throws and takedowns against punches, kicks, and grabs, and demonstrates basic training methods such as stances, footwork, and strength training. Written by a gold medal winner in Chinese wrestling (Liang), this book is a complete training guide to this powerful martial art.
- Throw your opponent to the ground - fast!
- Effective for competition and self-defense.
- 460 action photos detail every technique.
- Includes a chapter on ground fighting.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.