No Excuses: The True Story of a Congenital Amputee Who Became a Champion in Wrestling and in Life
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.00
as of 5/23/2013 08:56 MDT details
- You Save: $12.95 (76%)
- Seller:Elm City Books
- Sales Rank:48,841
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):6.1 x 0.8 x 9.1
- Publication Date:August 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781596980105
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Born without arms or legs below his elbows and knees, Kyle Maynard excels as a champion athlete, inspirational speaker, college student, and male model. "No Excuses" is his inspirational autobiography.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.