Boxing (Naval Aviation Physical Training Manuals)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.94
as of 12/7/2016 11:21 MST details
- You Save: $15.06 (37%)
- Seller:Bill of Rights Press
- Sales Rank:467,435
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.9
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 0.7 x 10.9
- Publication Date:January 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Boxing, originally published in 1943, was compiled by boxing champions and coaches to teach World War II cadets how to take a punch and fight back viciously, calmly and with deadly intent. The manual was so successful that the U.S. Naval Institute reissued it several times, and copies of the original manual are still in high demand. Get yourself into top fighting shape by following the combat-proven boxing drills used by generations of naval recruits.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.