Wrestling: Rules, Tips, Strategy, and Safety (Sports from Coast to Coast)
- Buy New: $55.98
as of 8/25/2016 23:12 MDT details
- Seller:Any Book
- Sales Rank:4,034,852
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):10.2 x 8.3 x 0.4
- Publication Date:January 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A competition of strength, endurance, and strategy, wrestling is one of the world's oldest sports, boasting such famous participants as Plato, Henry VIII, George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln. The author provides a compelling look at the different styles and maneuvers of wrestling. Vibrant photos and informative writing bring this sport to life for the reader.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.