Judo for Mixed Martial Arts: Advanced Throws, Takedowns, and Ground Fighting Techniques
- Buy New: $78.82
as of 3/2/2015 05:42 MST details
- Sales Rank:980,869
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.7
- Dimensions (in):9 x 0 x 11
- Publication Date:July 15, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
In Judo for Mixed Martial Arts, world renowned judoka and UFC fighter Karo Parisyan unleashes the secrets of how to toss an opponent eight feet into the air and then finish him with a bonebreaking submission the moment he hits the ground. Covering thirty of the most practical throws and more than sixty submissions, this book is guaranteed to become the bible amongst MMA fighters.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.