Wrestling Strength: The Competitive Edge
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.50
as of 12/5/2013 08:31 MST details
- You Save: $5.45 (42%)
- Seller:Gigi's Little House Of Treasures & Gifts
- Sales Rank:2,461,244
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1st Edition, 2nd Printing
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 4.9 x 0.3
- Publication Date:June 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This book features chapters on the following: designing a strength program, stimulating muscular growth, fibre types and repetition ranges, metabolic conditioning, getting the most out of dips and chins, manual resistance for wrestlers, improving skills: what the research says, and summer conditioning program for wrestling.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.