Wrestling to Rasslin: Ancient Sport to American Spectacle
- List Price:
- Buy Used: $15.00
as of 10/24/2014 12:47 MDT details
- You Save: $4.95 (25%)
- Seller:Milwaukee Working
- Sales Rank:5,363,160
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Edition:illustrated edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):9.8 x 6.7 x 1.2
- Publication Date:August 1985
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
"Wrestling to Rasslin' traces the roots of one of man's oldest competitive sports. Beginning in sporting bars in the late 1800s and graduating to Barnum sideshow tents, wrestling has thrilled the world over with such early athletes as William Muldoon, George Hackenschmidt, and Tom Jenkins. After World War II and the advent of television, wrestling took a turn toward the dramatic, emphasizing conflicts between good and evil.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.