The Heart of a Champion: Inspiring True Stories of Challenge and Triumph
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.40
as of 10/22/2016 19:33 MDT details
- You Save: $7.60 (58%)
- Seller:Book Depository US
- Sales Rank:612,689
- Format:Deluxe Edition
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:50th Anniversary edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5
- Publication Date:August 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780800732721
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
What makes a champion? Olympic champion Bob Richards says it's the will to win no matter what the odds. In The Heart of a Champion, he shares the incredible stories of athletes who have overcome hardship, disability, racism, sexism, and more to become the best the world has ever seen. A celebration of hard work and the indomitable human spirit, this book captures Richards's contagious enthusiasm for individual greatness as well as the beauty of working as a team. These inspirational true stories have been loved for fifty years. Now repackaged for a new generation of athletes and coaches, The Heart of a Champion is poised to influence thousands more with its message of hope and perseverance.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.