What can anyone here tell me about this guy?
Thank you very much in advance.
Also visit "Puroresu Dojo Forum".
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Senior Member
- Posts: 557
- Joined: 2001/08/02 Thu 2:48 pm
- Location: Westchester County, New York
- An Indian from Malaysia who was born in 1912.
- Said to have beaten the legendary Bert Assirati (I haven't been able to confirm that).
- Won the tag team division of the All Asian Championship in 1955 (w/ King Kong Czaya) to become the first champ, but lost all the matches in the heavyweight division.