Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

Does this count?

Does this count?

Postby Stevo_The_Devo » 2010/04/04 Sun 3:00 am

:cheers:
Last edited by Stevo_The_Devo on 2012/02/20 Mon 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stevo_The_Devo

Re: Does this count?

Postby shgarland » 2010/04/04 Sun 7:45 am

I dunno. Perhaps. I remember the World Wrestling All-Stars promotion you were talking about in another post (and Mr. Tanabe since added to the Australia area of the histories) because it happened not long after the fall of WCW. While I have to admit I haven't done much digging, I haven't seen anything besides your link. The groups I did look at with similar names were both American. I tried googling "Guber Wrestling Inc", which sounds like a parent company to the promotion) with no luck. The fact I haven't seen anything other than your link about this group is why I dunno about this. The question I'm asking by wondering about stuff outside wikipedia is if this group's operations in Australia can be verified somehow. If so, I'd so. Otherwise, not so much.

I wonder if the new NWA Anarchy episode is up on their site yet.. not that I'm gonna watch it now, but I tend to save it to watch whenever anyway.
shgarland

Postby moknitro » 2011/04/30 Sat 10:32 pm

I can personally verify that the promotion existed. I had the first show "Inception" on tape once upon a time ago. I think mention of it would be in the local papers (of which I know Brisbane has archives in the state library)
moknitro

Postby Mister Q » 2011/06/20 Mon 4:17 am

That's World Wrestling All-Stars you're talking about.

There was never any such Australian promotion called Global Wrestling. There was in America.
Mister Q

Postby moknitro » 2011/08/28 Sun 5:43 am

Yeah that's what I meant.
moknitro

Return to Oceania