Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter MySpace

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

World Wrestling Allstars

World Wrestling Allstars

Postby Stevo_The_Devo » 2010/04/01 Thu 10:17 am

There isn't a Title History (that I can find here) for the WWA (World Wrestling Allstars). They had 3 Championships: The Heavyweight Championship (that was Unified with the NWA Title when NWA Champ Jeff Jarrett Beat WWA Champ Sting): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWA_World_Heavyweight_Championship#Title_history

The WWA International Cruiserweight Championship (which was unified with the TNA X Division Title when TNA Champ Chris Sabin beat WWA Cruiserweight Champ Jerry Lynn): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWA_International_Cruiserweight_Championship

And the WWA Hardcore Championship (Crowbar defeated Danny Dominion in a tables match to win the title and become first Champion on October 25, 2001 in Wollongong, Australia. Title was then abandoned): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wrestling_All-Stars#Championships
Stevo_The_Devo

Re: World Wrestling Allstars

Postby Hisaharu Tanabe » 2010/04/02 Fri 12:21 pm

I've been thinking about adding those titles here, but it's lower in my priority. I will try adding them this weekend if not today.

Jahno.
Hisaharu Tanabe

Postby Hisaharu Tanabe » 2010/04/03 Sat 9:27 pm

Hisaharu Tanabe

Postby Mister Q » 2012/03/16 Fri 2:47 am

Where are these reports about championships being crowned before the Sydney Inception show? There was no mention of this in the Superdome in Sydney on the night even before the pay per view began, given that there was a show in nearby Wollongong two nights earlier.
Mister Q

Postby Hisaharu Tanabe » 2012/03/16 Fri 9:01 am

Someone else also recently pointed out that the match where Road Dogg beat JJ might not have been for the title.

It's been more than 10 years, and I don't remember where I got these reports. All I remember is that it was confusing from the beginning. Wasn't clear to me at all. That's why I added "#" with a note to the listing. I've just replaced it with "*" instead.

Mister Q wrote:There was no mention of this in the Superdome in Sydney on the night even before the pay per view began

I believe you, but it's no surprise that they didn't mention it if they simply ignored the "title" matches from the previous cards.
Hisaharu Tanabe

Postby Stevo_The_Devo » 2012/05/29 Tue 9:47 am

Stevo_The_Devo

Return to Oceania