Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

middle weight title

middle weight title

Postby jay » 2004/08/15 Sun 1:16 am

dose any one know the tittle historys for the australian/australasian middleweight title historys?(the ones held by col dervarny)
jay

Postby Mister Q » 2004/08/16 Mon 8:17 am

Who? I've never heard of him. He has never wrestled at any of the top shows that I know of and remember. Please provide some more information Jay.
Mister Q

Postby jay » 2004/08/16 Mon 10:49 pm

hes my wrestling trainer
this is what it ses on the web site: <a href='http://maximumpowerwrestling.com' target='_blank'>http://maximumpowerwrestling.com</a>
"Head Trainer - Col Dervany
Col Dervany is a true legend of Australian wrestling. He has been involved in the wrestling business for around 50 years. During the course of his career he wrestled the world over, including Australia, New Zealand, America, Japan, The Phillipines, England and Germany. He has worked for such top class promoters as Stu Hart, Hal Morgan, Jim Barnett and John Doyle. His titles held include the Australian Middleweight, Australasian Middleweight and various Tag Team titles. Col is an expert in the art of professional wrestling as well as having an extensive knowledge in the art of catch as catch can or "shoot" wrestling and as well as his 40 odd year pro career he spent many years working for travelling tent shows, taking on all comers.

Col has made a lifelong career out of professional wrestling and has fought over 3000 matches. While many of today's era claim an extensive knowledge of professional wrestling, few if any, can come close to having the knowledge or skills that can only be acquired through a lifetime of hard work and dedication to the wrestling business. It is a privilege to have Col's services available and one could travel the world over and not find a more qualified individual.

Contact us on the phone number below to get more information on training at the Monster Factoy.

Phone: (+618) 08 8281 2709"
ive traind with him for a while now hes taind most of the south australian wrestles and there great wrestlers
i was just wondering if ny one knew
the aus middleweight title history
jay

Postby Mister Q » 2004/08/17 Tue 10:55 am

I need more accurate information than that, Jay. This description contradicts what I remember, because someone like this would have appeared in the major shows. But I do not know him, so I need dates. Certainly when he worked for Jim Barnett.
Mister Q

Postby jay » 2004/08/18 Wed 11:06 pm

he wrestled for World Championship Wrestling (aus)
Jim Barnett promoted them
hes a 3 time middleweight champ
and a 1time nsw tag champ(w/dan daily)
jay

Postby Mister Q » 2004/08/20 Fri 6:39 am

WCW never had a middleweight title.

That's still not enough information, Jay. I need dates. If you can't get them then I would suggest you are being had. And who is Dan Daily? That's another wrestler that I have never heard of.

You also mentioned that this wrestler has won various tag team titles. What were the others he won?
Mister Q

Postby jay » 2004/08/29 Sun 11:52 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Mister Q+--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mister Q)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->WCW never had a middleweight title.

That's still not enough information, Jay. I need dates. If you can't get them then I would suggest you are being had. And who is Dan Daily? That's another wrestler that I have never heard of.

You also mentioned that this wrestler has won various tag team titles. What were the others he won?[/quote]
are you australian?
do you know of jag & havok (the best wrestlers in aus now imo)they were traind by him
jay

Postby Mister Q » 2004/08/30 Mon 4:00 am

I have seen Jag and Havok in action in Sydney and I was not impressed with what I saw. Yes I am Australian.

You have not answered my questions.
Mister Q

Postby jay » 2004/08/31 Tue 3:55 am

when was this at the supershow?what qustion?
jay

Postby jay » 2004/08/31 Tue 3:59 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Mister Q+--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mister Q)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->WCW never had a middleweight title.

That's still not enough information, Jay. I need dates. If you can't get them then I would suggest you are being had. And who is Dan Daily?dont know That's another wrestler that I have never heard of.

You also mentioned that this wrestler has won various tag team titles. What were the others he won?[/quote]not sure have you seen steve oneil wrestle?
jay

Postby Mister Q » 2004/09/02 Thu 2:57 am

Jag and Havok were in a triple threat tag team match at the first Supershow. They were the weakest of the three teams. The Carnival of Carnage were awesome as always and the boys from Melbourne were good enough.

I saw Steve O'Neill on the same show. He was all right but it was a hardcore match. He certainly wasn't the worst in that match. Chucky Chaos was. But on what I did see I think O'Neill is better than the other two. I'm told O'Neill worked that match with a bad back also.
Mister Q

Postby jay » 2004/09/02 Thu 3:42 am

yep that was steves last match(for now) before that hed stoped in febuery with mpw and a few mounths later for asw(vic)
i havent seen the super show so i cant relly coment on jag and havoks preformanses there but i know around that time jag had an illness(thats what they said) i think he wrestled one match after that (in pearth) then had about 10 mths off.
jay

Postby Mister Q » 2004/09/02 Thu 9:02 pm

Jay if you don't know who Dan Daily is and you are not sure about the other tag team titles this Col Dervany person has won I suggest you go back to your source of that information and get more details - including dates. Demand them. If you don't get them then you know your source is having you on. There are a lot of liars in the pro wrestling business regretably.
Mister Q

Postby jay » 2004/09/04 Sat 10:14 pm

dude i cant even get results from 2 yrs ago in sa! so getting them from 20+ yrs ago is pretty damm hard!
jay

Postby Mister Q » 2004/09/06 Mon 5:18 am

I'm not expecting you to know, Jay. I expect your source to know. You should expect the same. Information without solid evidence is no information.
Mister Q

Next

Return to Oceania