Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

Pictures of Catch Wrestling Association title?

Pictures of Catch Wrestling Association title?

Postby Creative Control » 2003/11/27 Thu 3:54 pm

Hi, I'm looking for as many pictures as possible of the CWA's World Heavyweight title. I saw it for the first time in a picture of Vader from 1990 where he held the CWA, IWGP and UWA titles and I've fallen in love with it! I'd prefer a picture (or pictures) of it on its own (ala most of the pictures of titles on this site) but I'll be glad to have pictures of it with it's repective owners through the years aswell. Thanks for any help guys

Neil
Creative Control

Postby SuperNaturalX » 2003/11/27 Thu 8:28 pm

I have never seen this title. Which is weird, cause I love belts. I will see what I can find.
Mark aka SuperNaturalX <br>from the Great State of Tennessee <br>www.supernaturalx.com <br> <br>Pro Wrestling GLOBAL FURY <br>www.globalfury.com
SuperNaturalX

Postby Creative Control » 2003/11/28 Fri 10:11 am

here's one of Otto Wanz (the owner I think) with the belt

I'd post the awesome picture of Vader posing with the three titles but it's in a WCW magazine at home and I'm at university
Creative Control

Postby SuperNaturalX » 2003/11/29 Sat 1:07 pm

I found out there are some pictues of Tatanka with the belt floating around. I have a friend sending some to me.
Mark aka SuperNaturalX <br>from the Great State of Tennessee <br>www.supernaturalx.com <br> <br>Pro Wrestling GLOBAL FURY <br>www.globalfury.com
SuperNaturalX

Return to Europe