Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

wrestler title histories

Pre-1990 topics only.

Try this site

Postby Hisaharu Tanabe » 2002/02/25 Mon 9:14 pm

<a href='http://www.brianrich.net/wrestle.html' target='_blank'>http://www.brianrich.net/wrestle.html</a>
Hisaharu Tanabe

Postby samoth » 2002/02/26 Tue 9:16 pm

Man, I wish someone would have told me this before I went though and made MY list...lots of wasted time.
samoth

wrestler title histories

Postby phil » 2002/06/27 Thu 4:54 pm

I am currently trying to put together Title histories for many wrestlers and I am looking for help. I will trade info. with anyone who can help me out. Here is a list of wrestlers I need info. on.

Joey Abs
The Artist/Prince Iaukia
Buff Bagwell
Steve Carino
Juvintud Guerrera
Haku
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
The Hurricane
Chris Kanyon
Billy Kidman
Konnan
Lenny Lane
Sabu
Sandman
Elix Skipper
Test
Vampiro
Big Valbowski

For a list of the championships I am looking for email me at\[EMAIL=lolosone@aol.com\]lolosone@aol.com\[/EMAIL\] or if your willing to help email me also. Thanks in advance for any help.
phil

Postby Hisaharu Tanabe » 2002/06/27 Thu 5:40 pm

From the menu on the left, go to "Links" and find Brian Westcott's website. I'm sure he has title histories of most of the wrestlers you mentioned.
Hisaharu Tanabe

Postby phil » 2002/06/27 Thu 7:17 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. I am aware of the website you suggested. I am looking for complete title histories of these titles or just the dates in which the above listed wrestlers held the title. I thank you again for the reply and help Hisa.
Phil.
phil

Postby phil » 2002/07/01 Mon 6:57 pm

I am most interested in finding title histories for Big Time Wrestling out of California. I am able to find title info. before the year 2000 thanks to Wrestling Title Histories. I have looked on the BTW website found nothing and also emailed the webmaster and got no where. Can anybody help me out. I have been looking for over a year for info. And really could use some help. Evan match results would be great.
phil

Return to Pro-Wrestling History: General