Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter MySpace

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

titles in France

titles in France

Postby Hisaharu Tanabe » 2003/05/15 Thu 2:18 am

Wrestling Title Histories only lists few titles for France, recognized by FCLA, FCLP, and FFLP. I don't even know what these abbr. stand for.

I remember reading an article on "Wrestling Revue" magazine back in mid-80s with mentions of the current champs in France, but I lost the magazine. :(

Anyone have more info on France?
Hisaharu Tanabe

Re: titles in France

Postby Luds » 2003/05/15 Thu 7:56 am

Originally posted by Hisaharu Tanabe
Wrestling Title Histories only lists few titles for France, recognized by FCLA,  FCLP, and FFLP. I don't even know what these abbr. stand for.

I remember reading an article on "Wrestling Revue" magazine back in mid-80s  with mentions of the current champs in France, but I lost the magazine. :(

Anyone have more info on France?

GUESSES (since I'm French)

FFLP: Fédération Française de Lutte Profesionnelle

I found a bunch of web site with history but can't find anything about the other promotions
<span style='color:red'>Want good Puroresu Tapes?</span>
<br><a href='http://www.geocities.com/ludstapes' target='_blank'>http://www.geocities.com/ludstapes</a>
<br><span style='color:darkblue'>Luds :Þ</span>
Luds

Postby Monsieur Puroresu » 2003/07/02 Wed 4:36 pm

Originally posted by PierreFontaine
Hi.

I am a french pro wrestler and  run my own promotion called ICWA.

I can't tell you much about the FCLA and FCLP : there have been so many wrestling promotions in France in the 50's - 70's that it is quite hard to find some infos.

ANyway if you have any question about today's pro wrestling in France, just ask and I'll answer.

Take care.

Pierre ''The Booster'' Fontaine ? Woohoo, one of a very good wrestler in France, it's not like this Flesh Gordon :D.
Salut Pierre, j'suis français aussi
Monsieur Puroresu

Postby Bull Nakano #1 fan » 2003/07/06 Sun 5:55 am

Flesh Gordon is ***...

No... very bad joke !

Sorry
What you have to know about Nakano : <br> <br>-Birthday : January, 8th 1968 <br>-She is very cute <br>-She's my idol <br><b> <br>What a lot here want to know about her : <br>-She is now slimmer and is a professionnal golfer (it is such an unpredictable turn !)</b>
Bull Nakano #1 fan

Postby Bull Nakano #1 fan » 2003/07/06 Sun 5:58 am

There 's a bizarre phenomenon on this forum : I can't use the word Flesh Gordon and G-O-D in the same sentence.

Try it, and you'll have censor stars like it appears in my post.
What you have to know about Nakano : <br> <br>-Birthday : January, 8th 1968 <br>-She is very cute <br>-She's my idol <br><b> <br>What a lot here want to know about her : <br>-She is now slimmer and is a professionnal golfer (it is such an unpredictable turn !)</b>
Bull Nakano #1 fan

Postby Monsieur Puroresu » 2003/07/07 Mon 7:21 am

It's normal, Flesh Gordon sucks.
Monsieur Puroresu

Return to Europe