Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

NWA title matches

Including NWAssociation (formerly NBA), the current version of NWA founded by Pinkie George, and other previous versions of NWAlliance, such as Des Moines and Kansas. Topics on regional territories may be moved to more appopriate board.

NWA title matches

Postby Americancyco » 2002/10/01 Tue 4:38 pm

Where these tw matches title or non title matches

1-Chono beats Sasaki with the STF on 09-10-92 in Osaka, JAPAN.

2-Chono beats Arn Anderson with the STF on 10-22-92 in Cincinnati, OH. The main reason I ask about this match is I know the they night these two faught again with the same results but it was non-title.
And you see me with a smile on my face <br>And you know I'm a mental case
Americancyco

list

Postby necrosis215 » 2002/10/01 Tue 6:23 pm

I e-mail Hisa about this a few months back and he said he was having trouble maintaining the list. The URL still does exist, though the link isn't on the site, here it is:

http://www.wrestling-titles.com/nwa/wor ... h-matches/

Incidentally, I have made almost ALL the WWWF/WWF/WWE Title Match Lists and they are soon to be on the http://www.oldschool-wrestling.com site. Please look out for them and let me know what you think. I have 10 lists made so far:

World
Raw
Junior Heavyweight
Cruiserweight
Light Heavyweight
Women's
Intercontinental
European
Hardcore
North American Heavyweight

Some of the lists are extremely complete, others, not so. If you think you could help, please contact me at \[EMAIL=necrosis215@yahoo.co.uk\]necrosis215@yahoo.co.uk\[/EMAIL\]
necrosis215

Postby Luds » 2002/10/02 Wed 7:36 am

Dude, you have to let us know when this list will be available...
<span style='color:red'>Want good Puroresu Tapes?</span>
<br><a href='http://www.geocities.com/ludstapes' target='_blank'>http://www.geocities.com/ludstapes</a>
<br><span style='color:darkblue'>Luds :Þ</span>
Luds

Postby Americancyco » 2002/10/02 Wed 2:53 pm

Yes I know about your list, you might not remember but I was the one that traded my WWF HW/ IC/ TT and just sent LT HW title (as part of the J-crown) to you.

Have you been able to update your lists I have tons of updates added to mine (with the help from the lists you sent as well as other defenses not on your list that I found).

I know about the NWA title list on this page I have that but have added tons of matches to that list, that is why I am askign about the two matches above because they are not on that list.

I also have title defenses for the WCW HW/ TT/ US from janurary 91 up to the end.

And NWA HW/ TT and JR.

All of these lists are works in progress but each day they have tons of new info added to them.

Let me know if you've updated your lists since we last traded, maybe it's time to trade lists again.
And you see me with a smile on my face <br>And you know I'm a mental case
Americancyco

lists

Postby necrosis215 » 2002/10/03 Thu 3:58 pm

I don't see why not. I need to just add the LH results that you mailed me then I can send you the lists. Which would you like?

I just added loads of Ric Flair matches last night and should be getting more done soon. I can't wait to see the new results you have found.

I'd be interested in practically all of your stuff if that isn't too much trouble, but we'll sort it out through e-mail.

Everybody else, I'll be sure to inform you when the lists are up, we both can assure you that they're worth a look in.

necrosis215
necrosis215

Return to National Wrestling Association/Alliance