Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

It is currently 2014/11/22 Sat 6:34 am

News News of Wrestling History Message Forum

Site map of Wrestling History Message Forum » Forum : Wrestling History Message Forum

NWA Membership Roster: 1985-86

Originally posted this on the Wrestling Classics.

Officers:

Bob Geigel - President
Fred Ward - 1st Vice President
Shohei Baba - 2nd Vice President

Board of Directors:

Jim Crockett, Jr.
Dory Funk, Jr.
Mike Graham
Victor Jovica
Don Owen
Ron Fuller
Fred Ward

ALL JAPAN PRO WRESTLING CO, LTD.
(Shohei Baba)
Bookers: Dory and Terry Funk

CAPITAL SPORTS PROMOTIONS, INC.
(Victor Jovica and Carlos Colon)
Bookers: Victor Quinones and Jose Gonzalez

CAPITAL ...
Read more : NWA Membership Roster: 1985-86 | Views : 4093 | Replies : 1 | Forum : National Wrestling Association/Alliance

British titles?

So, FWA is the biggest in UK right now. I hear that the long-lived All-Star Promotions started recognizing FWA's Bristish Heavyweight title. However, according to <a href='http://fp.wrestalliance.plus.com/britishtitlehistories.htm' target='_blank'>this site</a>, a group called "The Wrestling Alliance" is claiming the lineage of old All-Star titles.

Anybody can explain this confusion in detail?
Read more : British titles? | Views : 7734 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Europe

Title Changes That Didn't Happen

Hi

I am looking for title changes that were overturned or ignored.

for example

1] Hulk Hogan won the AWA World Heavyweight Title from Nick Bockwinkle and the decision was overturned because he threw Bockwinkle over the top rope during the match.

2] Chris Jericho wins the WWF World Heavyweight Title from Triple H but Triple H complains about a fast count and forces referee Earl Hebner to return the title to him.

3] Chris ...
Read more : Title Changes That Didn't Happen | Views : 25723 | Replies : 75 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

AAA main title?

Does anyone know which title is currently AAA's main title? I thought it was the IWC title, but now I'm hearing it's the UWA tite...

Thanks, TJ
Read more : AAA main title? | Views : 2605 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mexico

Great Kabuki

I am having a hard time trying to find information about the Great Kabuki.....can anyone help?
Read more : Great Kabuki | Views : 6122 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Japan

How many Feds were around in the 70's and 80's

Just wondering what puro feds were around in the 70's and 80's. I am trying to get into some classic stuff, but I 'm not sure where to start.
Read more : How many Feds were around in the 70's and 80's | Views : 3604 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Japan

[FAQ] NWA and WCW

This is NOT a thread starter. Rather, this is the answer to a FAQ. WCW World heavyweight title and NWA world heavyweight title are NOT the same title. Unfortunately, both WCW and WWF have been confusing the fans that those were actually same title. I copied this from this thread on another message board and made some corrections. Please use this for your reference.

1] The National Wrestling Alliance is formed in 1948. It ...
Read more : [FAQ] NWA and WCW | Views : 10032 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

History section updated!

I added several things to the puroresu history section:

• More historical events between the Year 2000 and now
  • List of the Puroresu Award winners from its first ceremony back in 1974 to 2001
  • Top 20 wrestlers of the 20th century as voted by Nikkan Sports readers
  • Top 20 historical events of the 20th century as voted by Nikkan Sports readers

Click "History of Puroresu" from the menu on the left to view these new ...
Read more : History section updated! | Views : 972 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Japan

CRMW Title Histories

Hi,
I'm Hoping somebody will be able to help me out I am looking for title histories on Canadian Rocky Mountian Wrestling. I believe it ran in the early to mid 90's in Aloberta Canada. I am very willing to trade info. if someone can help me out.
Read more : CRMW Title Histories | Views : 3883 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

Central States Titles

Does anybody no if Shawn Michaels ever held the NWA Central States TV. title or was this another Central States TV. Title that he held.
Read more : Central States Titles | Views : 4925 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

Login

Statistics

Total posts 2855 • Total topics 666 • Total members 1123

NYProWrestling.com

Copyright © 2003-2014 Puroresu Dojo. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Site hosted by Arisu Communications.