Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

It is currently 2014/10/25 Sat 6:24 am

News News of Wrestling History Message Forum

Site map of Wrestling History Message Forum » Forum : Wrestling History Message Forum

New Zealand Title

Was wondering if the New Zealand Title was an N.W.A. Title. I know Steve Rickard held membership there. Did he control this title?
Read more : New Zealand Title | Views : 3021 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Oceania

Times of Title matches

I was wondering if anyone could help me (direct me to a good website maybe). I am trying to track down the times of match where the title changed. I know this will be verey hard to do for older title changes, but it seems that people don't even bother to list the times of matches on modern PPVs anymore.

I know the time of the match still means something in Japan and I figured ...
Read more : Times of Title matches | Views : 2316 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

Bobby Managoff (1916 - 2002)

Former National Wrestling Association World Heavyweight champion Bobby Managoff passed away on April 3rd. He was the world champ during the WWII when many wrestlers were not available.

Lou Thesz's famous 936 consecutive win record started on the day after he lost to Managoff in Buffalo on 1948/06/11.

Managoff was indeed the living history of pro-wrestling.

RIP.
Read more : Bobby Managoff (1916 - 2002) | Views : 1687 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

Bruiser Brody

Can anyone tell me what was the reason for his death? Recently, I heard that he was murdered. I always thought that he committed suicide.
Read more : Bruiser Brody | Views : 11151 | Replies : 23 | Forum : Japan

NWA Membership Roster: 1982-83

All Japan Pro Wrestling Co., Ltd.
Shohei Baba
Associate: Dory Funk, Jr.
Bookers: Terry Funk & Dory Funk, Jr.

California Athletic Club, Inc.
Red Bastein

Capital Sports Promotions, Inc.
Victor Jovica & Carlos Colon
Associates: George Jovica & Jose Gonzalez
Booker: Jose Gonzalez

Capitol Wrestling Corporation
Vincent J. McMahon
Associates: Robert Marella, Phil Zacko, & Arnold Skaaland
Booker: Vince McMahon

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Inc.
Eddie Graham & James Barnett
Associate: Duke ...
Read more : NWA Membership Roster: 1982-83 | Views : 11800 | Replies : 18 | Forum : National Wrestling Association/Alliance

Favorite/Least Favorite Belt Designs/Beltmarks

For being such an integral part of wrestling history, wrestling's championship belts often do not get "much play" (except for a couple of cool places on the 'net, like Yahoo! Groups, NWA Midwest, and here). Just wondering, what's everyone's favorite belt design(s) (past or present)?
My all-time absolute favorite is the WWF Intercontinental Title from 1985-1998 (the version Reggie Parks created, with the globe in the middle and the the "layered off" effect on the ...
Read more : Favorite/Least Favorite Belt Designs/Beltmarks | Views : 12453 | Replies : 26 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

nwa independant title

I have a question for anybody about the NWA independant heavyweight title. I have read on two or three differant websites that there was such a title and that Sabu was the champion. In talking to the webmaster of another website he told me that there was a title but it was NOT recognized by the NWA. can anybody tell me who if anyone recognized this title and what the history was .
thanks;
phil
Read more : nwa independant title | Views : 2999 | Replies : 4 | Forum : National Wrestling Association/Alliance

WWF Canadian Title "Mystery"

I read recently over at Onlineonslaught.com that when the WWF signed Dino Bravo (and bought out his promotion in Quebec), part of the deal was that they would honor his promotion's title (which he held at the time) as the WWF Canadian Championship. He was actually announced as so a few times at shows and on TV, and gradually they just began to ignore it and it disappeared. As far as I know, it never ...
Read more : WWF Canadian Title "Mystery" | Views : 2620 | Replies : 1 | Forum : World (Wide) Wrestling Federation/Entertainment

NWA/WWF Title Links

Hello everybody, I've been visting this site (which is one of the best wrestling sites on the web, in my opinion) for about a year and a half and just joined the forums. I just thought I'd like to jump into the discussion with a pretty cool idea.
As a die-hard WWF fan, I tend to take a lot of flak (and a good deal of it is rightfully deserved with some of the dumb ...
Read more : NWA/WWF Title Links | Views : 3137 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

Bill Robinson

I'm hoping Hisa or someone else on this forum can enlighten me on Bill Robinson, I know he use to or still does train the UWF snakepit, but I'd just like to know his background as a pro-wrestler, his accomplishments and any other cool tidbits about him. thanks ahead of time.
Read more : Bill Robinson | Views : 2059 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Japan

Login

Statistics

Total posts 2853 • Total topics 665 • Total members 1123

NYProWrestling.com

Copyright © 2003-2014 Puroresu Dojo. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Site hosted by Arisu Communications.