Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

It is currently 2014/10/22 Wed 8:41 pm

News News of Wrestling History Message Forum

Site map of Wrestling History Message Forum » Forum : Wrestling History Message Forum

Dunacn & Will Title History

Get this book! It is the greatest book on the subject I have ever seen.
Read more : Dunacn & Will Title History | Views : 3458 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

RIP Mr. Thesz

I was truly saddened to hear of Lou passing away. To me his matches against Rikidozan did two things. They helped cement puro as being a viable form of wrestling in Japan and helped Riki acheive his legendary status. Every gaijin in Japan owes this man a debt as he paved the way for foreigners to be embarced and respected in Japan.:(
Read more : RIP Mr. Thesz | Views : 1137 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Japan

Super Ninja

I was watching some old AWA tapes and saw a 6 man with Super Ninja. His style looks really familiar but I can't place it. He was tagging with Saito and Larry Z if it's any help. Anyone know who Super Ninja was?
Read more : Super Ninja | Views : 1097 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Japan

Wahoo McDaniel dead at 63

"Chief" Wahoo McDaniel, former football star from the University of Oklahoma and a huge star on NWA Mid-Atlantic and other territories, has died at the age of 63.

Aside from his best exploits on the future WCW (winning the US title 5 times, tying up the record with Ric Flair until Flair won a 6th title in 1996) and the World tag team title once with Rufus R. Jones and twice with Mark Youngblood, he ...
Read more : Wahoo McDaniel dead at 63 | Views : 846 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Japan

NWA Australian titles?

Are the Australian (not the Australiasian) titles listed in the Australian section NWA?

Joe
Read more : NWA Australian titles? | Views : 4313 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Oceania

Hiro Matsuda

Just trying to find some information about him. Like when did he wrestle and what his style was like. What titles did he hold and did he have any good rivals with anybody? What promotions did he wrestle for? Also is there any good sites where I can find pics of him?
Read more : Hiro Matsuda | Views : 2306 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Japan

Giant Baba

Has anyone seen any of Giant Baba's old matches? Everywhere I turn peopel tell me he was one of the greatest workers of all time but I've only seen some of his later comedy matches. Does anyone know a good place to look to see some of what Baba was in his prime?
Read more : Giant Baba | Views : 994 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Japan

British Title Update

Sweet Saraya is currently being recognized as the undisputed British Women's Champion, as she currently holds the three major women's titles in the UK...TWA, All-Star,and WAW

The UK Pitbulls I believe are also close to being British Tag Champs, as they hold the FWA, WAW, AIWF, K-Star, Brawl and PWA Tag Team Titles
Read more : British Title Update | Views : 11434 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Europe

Burning Question abotu title history

I have a question that has been burning inside my head a while...

After Brian Pillman's untimely death, a writer for TV guide attacked the WWF. To respond to that, the WWF used the world's biggest loudspeaker, Jim Cornette, to respond. In his beautifully mastered tirade Cornette started tracing back the title history of wrestling and made a startling link to Abraham Lincoln. Can anyone verify this or point me in a direction to verify ...
Read more : Burning Question abotu title history | Views : 1428 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

Roll Call of NWA Members: 1979 Annual Meeting

Meeting held August 3rd & 4th, 1979 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Credit goes to
1wrestlinglegends.com

Members in Attendance:

All Japan Pro Wrestling Co., LTD.
Shohei Baba
Dory Funk, Jr.
Joe Higuchi

Arena Mexico, S.A.
Salvador Lutteroth, Jr.
Salvador Lutteroth, III

Capitol Wrestling Corp.
Vincent McMahon
Robert J. Marella
Vincent McMahon, Jr.

Catch Schober (Hannover, Germany)
Edmund Schober

Championship Wrestling from Florida, INC.
Duke Keomuka
Mike Graham
Dusty Rhodes

Jim Crockett Promotions, INC.
Jim Crockett, Jr. ...

Login

Statistics

Total posts 2853 • Total topics 665 • Total members 1123

NYProWrestling.com

Copyright © 2003-2014 Puroresu Dojo. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Site hosted by Arisu Communications.