Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

It is currently 2017/11/18 Sat 7:18 pm

News News of Wrestling History Message Forum

Site map of Wrestling History Message Forum » Forum : Wrestling History Message Forum

"Unified" belts for secondary titles- i dont agree

This debate has popped up from time to time, so I figured I'll just see what everyone here thinks. When it comes to maybe two World titles being unified, then yes, I
say either carry both belts out or create a new belt representing the
Unified championship. However, when it comes to the unification of
secondary titles, I agree with the current practice in North American
wrestling: the lesser title gets "absorbed" into the more ...
Read more : "Unified" belts for secondary titles- i dont agree | Views : 8407 | Replies : 23 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

Favorite All Japan Tag Teams

I've always thought that the tag team division in All Japan in the mid to late 80s was one of the best ever, up there with JCP around the same era. My favorite team was Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen. What are yours?
Read more : Favorite All Japan Tag Teams | Views : 8601 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Japan

Old NWA Booking Offices

I've been doing some research here on the net for quite some time and have come across a lot of information pertaining to several of the old NWA affiliated booking offices, including their principal location (city) as well as a list of various officers and directors associated with these companies. Just thought I'd share some of it with you for historical purposes. Credit goes to the Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, and Oregon business service sites. ...
Read more : Old NWA Booking Offices | Views : 9817 | Replies : 0 | Forum : National Wrestling Association/Alliance

Attention Collectors

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER......

World-Class physique photographer, Tony Lanza's personal photo collection of some of the world's greatest olde-time wrestling stars. Enjoy the Gallery or purchase a set of high-quality photos printed on double-density, fiberbase paper with Pearl finish. Stay tuned as more photos are on their way!
Visit <a href='http://www.robertuniverse.com' target='_blank'>www.robertuniverse.com</a> and check out the Photo Gallery section.
Read more : Attention Collectors | Views : 1501 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

NWA Western States Heritage championship

does anyone know who barry windham defeated in the tournament (if it happen) to become the champion and the date..if you can tell me thanks
Read more : NWA Western States Heritage championship | Views : 7641 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mid-Atlantic/Jim Crockett Promotions

Need Title Histories !

Does anyone know where I can find title histories for wrestlers. Like, Sabu, Shane Douglas, Chris Candido and many others ?

Please email me links.

Thanks,
Mike

\triplethreat@fuse.net\
Read more : Need Title Histories ! | Views : 3089 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

Universal British Heavyweight Champion crowned

Recently The Wrestling Alliance, FWA, All Star, WAW, and Premiere Promotions held a tournament to crown a Universal British Champ - won by "The Anarchist" Doug Willaims...all the info is at <a href='http://www.thewrestlingalliance.co.uk' target='_blank'>www.thewrestlingalliance.co.uk</a> or at the FWA site or on <a href='http://www.prowrestlingnews.net' target='_blank'>www.prowrestlingnews.net</a>

This would be a good time to carry on with British Heavyweight title lineage as all the promotions were involved, and thus cant be disputed.
Read more : Universal British Heavyweight Champion crowned | Views : 5202 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Europe

Titles in India question

I am looking for a title history from India. There was an NWA affiliate promoting in that country not to long ago and they recognized a 'World Jr. Middleweight Champion' (or Jr Mid Heavyweight but that just doesnt sound right lol). Thanks in advance...
Read more : Titles in India question | Views : 3842 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Asia - outside Japan

Inoki/Brody Feud

How many times did these two wrestle? Every time they meet did Brody always win until there last match and Inoki won? Just trying to get some info on this feud.
Read more : Inoki/Brody Feud | Views : 2338 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Japan

Login

Statistics

Total posts 2901 • Total topics 684 • Total members 1123

NYProWrestling.com

Copyright © 2003-2017 Puroresu Dojo. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Site hosted by Arisu Communications.