Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

It is currently 2014/12/22 Mon 8:06 pm

News News of Other Regions

Site map of Other Regions » Forum : Other Regions

Questions

1. Can anybody tell me how good the Inoki vs Hogan match was back in '83 for the first ever IWGP Title?

2. Can somebody give me some info on the Maeda/Andre Shoot? Like when did it happen? Who won the match?
Read more : Questions | Views : 6540 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Japan

NWA UK title questions

I know that Hammerlock Wrestling (NWA UK) held a Trans-Atlantic Challenge, and I was wondering what was the history of the Trans-Atlantic Cup (which latter became NWA UK TV Cup)? I know Sinn (Chris CHampion) was the 1st champion followed by Gary Steele. Any help would be awesome!

nWa CHuckie
Read more : NWA UK title questions | Views : 1431 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Europe

(Mexico) LAWA

Does anybody have any information on the Latin American Wrestling Association. All I know is that Konnan was the first champion sometime during 1990 and Psicosis won the Welterweight title sometime early last year. Any info. would help. thanks.
Read more : (Mexico) LAWA | Views : 3600 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mexico

European Greco-Roman Title 1894-1902

Checking in Liverpool sources, it appears clear that Cannon and McInerney did not match on 22 August 1894 (Connors matched in that date).
Moreover, Hack vs. Cannon held on 13 and not 5 September 1902. In both cases, no European title was on stake. Unique doubt covers possible awarding of Roeber (albeit unprobable). Abs did not fight for European title (checking done with current German historians). On "New York Clipper" Bech Olsen and Roeber matched ...
Read more : European Greco-Roman Title 1894-1902 | Views : 2673 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Europe

Inoki vs. Matsuda

Can anybody tell me how good this match was? I can't remember when it took place. Who won the match and how did it end?
Read more : Inoki vs. Matsuda | Views : 1021 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Japan

3/26/1986 UWF vs NJPW

I saw a video clip of a 5 on 5 match between NJPW and UWF. It looked to be strictly heavyweights only with NJPW's top heavies taking on the UWF's. Yamazaki is in it, he looks very young - long red tights, short hair, no goatee. I think the date on which it took place was 3/26/1986. Has anyone seen this match? If so, was it good, great, incredible, awful, terrible?

-Thanks
Read more : 3/26/1986 UWF vs NJPW | Views : 956 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Japan

tag team name

i know that Doc and Gordy formed one of the greatest tag teams in the world. I know they had a name but I can't remember it. Can someone tell me what it is and why they were called that?

thanks
Read more : tag team name | Views : 1377 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Japan

Japan Pro (Nihon Puroresu) Question

In 1984 (I think) Riki Choshu left New Japan and took his Ishigun with him, forming a new promotion called Japan Pro Wrestlig, which later had a relationship with All Japan.

Does anybody have or know the location of its logo online?

Even if it's a scaned image from a book, I'd really be interested i having it: my e-mail is \BlueWolf2k2@aol.com\

Thanks
Read more : Japan Pro (Nihon Puroresu) Question | Views : 1309 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Japan

Question about Inoki

This is somewhat off topic, but it does deal with Inoki :rolleyes:

Anyways, I know that Inoki was in Bad News Bears 3. Acting as himself and losing to a bunch of bratty kids, so I've been wondering, why the hell did Inoki do this crap? Just to get over in North America? Was a fan of the series? Or did he just do it for ...
Read more : Question about Inoki | Views : 1144 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Japan

Inoki Vs Andre

I read that one of a few of Andre's legit losses(before the WWF ruined him by having him lose to the Ultimate Warrior every other week) came by the hands of Antonio Inoki when he made The Giant submit. When did this match take place and what did Inoki use to make the big man Quit?
Read more : Inoki Vs Andre | Views : 3719 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Japan

Login

Statistics

Total posts 2856 • Total topics 667 • Total members 1123

NYProWrestling.com

Copyright © 2003-2014 Puroresu Dojo. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Site hosted by Arisu Communications.