Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

It is currently 2015/05/30 Sat 10:17 am

News News of Canada & The United States

Site map of Canada & The United States » Forum : Canada & The United States

Hisa;what happened to the Canadian Hvywt Title History for A

....Wrestling NWA promotion out of British Columbia? I was doing some research for a friend of mine from Vancouver,and I noticed Tomko's ASW version of the NWA Canadian Hvywt Title is no longer listed. Was it removed for some reason or is this an error?

Thanks! :D

T.R!

Has Anyone heard of Ricky Star

Has anyone ever heard of a wrestler called ricky star. he was a wrestler in puerto rico a long time ago, i was wondering if anyone knew where to get information about him.
Read more : Has Anyone heard of Ricky Star | Views : 4122 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

carribean Tag Team Titles

I am looking for the History to the WWC Carribean tag team titles before 1987. I've looked in Will and Duncan's book and didn't see anything. Anyone no where I can find this info. I'm willing to exchange information in return for help. They were known as the NWA titles before and I think the L&G carribbean tag titles before then.

Thanks
Phil
Read more : carribean Tag Team Titles | Views : 5120 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

additional note for this board

Please limit to the pre-1990s topics only. Post-1990s topics should be posted under "Everything else"
Read more : additional note for this board | Views : 3440 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

additional note for this board

The Minneapolis-based promotion headed by Verne Gagne.

Topics for other pre-1990s A.W.A. titles (Boston, Indiana, etc.) should be posted under "Title Histories - General."
Read more : additional note for this board | Views : 2791 | Replies : 0 | Forum : American Wrestling Association

Title Histories

Does anybody know any good sites for american independant federations title histories, or japanese for that matter, other than this page.
Read more : Title Histories | Views : 5525 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

UWF Heavyweight Title(Herb Abrams)

Do you by any chance cover the lineage of the UWF Heavyweight title from the early nineties?
Read more : UWF Heavyweight Title(Herb Abrams) | Views : 4717 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

ECW Titles article

Please check this week's article over at <a href='http://www.oldschool-wrestling.com' target='_blank'>www.oldschool-wrestling.com</a>

Click Stories/Columns on the left hand toolbar, Necrosis' Title Run and the latest edition is at the top. I would hyperlink but we've changed the format of OSW to Flashscreen.

necrosis215
Read more : ECW Titles article | Views : 3250 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Eastern/Extreme Championship Wrestling

AWA Superstars

Any change we will see the history of Dale Gagner's AWA (<a href='http://www.awastars.com' target='_blank'>http://www.awastars.com</a>) titles on this Web site?
Read more : AWA Superstars | Views : 12904 | Replies : 13 | Forum : American Wrestling Association

History of the FTW title

Will we ever see a history of the FTW title?
Read more : History of the FTW title | Views : 8426 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Eastern/Extreme Championship Wrestling

Login

Statistics

Total posts 2865 • Total topics 671 • Total members 1123

NYProWrestling.com

Copyright © 2003-2015 Puroresu Dojo. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Site hosted by Arisu Communications.