Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

It is currently 2014/10/25 Sat 2:25 am

News News of Canada & The United States

Site map of Canada & The United States » Forum : Canada & The United States

carribean Tag Team Titles

I am looking for the History to the WWC Carribean tag team titles before 1987. I've looked in Will and Duncan's book and didn't see anything. Anyone no where I can find this info. I'm willing to exchange information in return for help. They were known as the NWA titles before and I think the L&G carribbean tag titles before then.

Thanks
Phil
Read more : carribean Tag Team Titles | Views : 4926 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

additional note for this board

Please limit to the pre-1990s topics only. Post-1990s topics should be posted under "Everything else"
Read more : additional note for this board | Views : 3352 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

additional note for this board

The Minneapolis-based promotion headed by Verne Gagne.

Topics for other pre-1990s A.W.A. titles (Boston, Indiana, etc.) should be posted under "Title Histories - General."
Read more : additional note for this board | Views : 2697 | Replies : 0 | Forum : American Wrestling Association

Title Histories

Does anybody know any good sites for american independant federations title histories, or japanese for that matter, other than this page.
Read more : Title Histories | Views : 5374 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

UWF Heavyweight Title(Herb Abrams)

Do you by any chance cover the lineage of the UWF Heavyweight title from the early nineties?
Read more : UWF Heavyweight Title(Herb Abrams) | Views : 4596 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

ECW Titles article

Please check this week's article over at <a href='http://www.oldschool-wrestling.com' target='_blank'>www.oldschool-wrestling.com</a>

Click Stories/Columns on the left hand toolbar, Necrosis' Title Run and the latest edition is at the top. I would hyperlink but we've changed the format of OSW to Flashscreen.

necrosis215
Read more : ECW Titles article | Views : 3146 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Eastern/Extreme Championship Wrestling

AWA Superstars

Any change we will see the history of Dale Gagner's AWA (<a href='http://www.awastars.com' target='_blank'>http://www.awastars.com</a>) titles on this Web site?
Read more : AWA Superstars | Views : 12446 | Replies : 13 | Forum : American Wrestling Association

History of the FTW title

Will we ever see a history of the FTW title?
Read more : History of the FTW title | Views : 8142 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Eastern/Extreme Championship Wrestling

NWA Florida Southern Title revived.

I heard about a month ago that NWA Florida promotors were reviving the Southern title in a two out of three falls match between Steve Carino & Chris Hamrick where in the first fall Hamrick's PWF Title was on the line. Second fall The southern title and in the trhird fall both titles were on the line. Then I saw on another site that he won the version that was controlled by music city wrestling ...
Read more : NWA Florida Southern Title revived. | Views : 2972 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Championship Wrestling from Florida

Can somebody Clarify this?

Somebody has on their site that RIC FLAIR was the first WCW INTERCONTINENTAL champion but i have never heard of that title, can somebody help
Read more : Can somebody Clarify this? | Views : 3215 | Replies : 1 | Forum : World Championship Wrestling

Login

Statistics

Total posts 2853 • Total topics 665 • Total members 1123

NYProWrestling.com

Copyright © 2003-2014 Puroresu Dojo. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Site hosted by Arisu Communications.