Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter MySpace

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

It is currently 2014/04/23 Wed 8:53 am

News News of Canada & The United States

Site map of Canada & The United States » Forum : Canada & The United States

NWF (Western NY/Ohio) early 70's

Glad to see that this site lists this promotion.

Does anyone here have access to video tapes of this promotion or am I just grasping at straws?
Read more : NWF (Western NY/Ohio) early 70's | Views : 5067 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

NWA/JCP Western States Title

I am looking for the *short* title history to the JCP version of the Western States title.
Read more : NWA/JCP Western States Title | Views : 7181 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mid-Atlantic/Jim Crockett Promotions

Joe Pedicino

I am an old-school fan of wrestling in the Southeastern United States. I would like to know if anyone knows a direct way to contact Joe Pedicino, other than the local 511 line that he used to/still runs in the Atlanta area.
Read more : Joe Pedicino | Views : 3986 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

Kaufman Vs Lawlor

does anyone have the real player or mpg version floating around somewhere online of Jerry Lawlor's classic encounter w/ comedian Andy Kaufman? I know I've seen it before I just don't remember if it was on here or where
Read more : Kaufman Vs Lawlor | Views : 8837 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

an old mid-south tag team

does anybody remember the tag team of wendall cooley and al perez? they beat dr. death and bob sweetan for the tag titles when dibiase was in Japan.
Read more : an old mid-south tag team | Views : 3303 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

Hisa;what happened to the Canadian Hvywt Title History for A

....Wrestling NWA promotion out of British Columbia? I was doing some research for a friend of mine from Vancouver,and I noticed Tomko's ASW version of the NWA Canadian Hvywt Title is no longer listed. Was it removed for some reason or is this an error?

Thanks! :D

T.R!

Has Anyone heard of Ricky Star

Has anyone ever heard of a wrestler called ricky star. he was a wrestler in puerto rico a long time ago, i was wondering if anyone knew where to get information about him.
Read more : Has Anyone heard of Ricky Star | Views : 3885 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

carribean Tag Team Titles

I am looking for the History to the WWC Carribean tag team titles before 1987. I've looked in Will and Duncan's book and didn't see anything. Anyone no where I can find this info. I'm willing to exchange information in return for help. They were known as the NWA titles before and I think the L&G carribbean tag titles before then.

Thanks
Phil
Read more : carribean Tag Team Titles | Views : 4784 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

additional note for this board

Please limit to the pre-1990s topics only. Post-1990s topics should be posted under "Everything else"
Read more : additional note for this board | Views : 3295 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Other Regional Territories: pre-1990s

additional note for this board

The Minneapolis-based promotion headed by Verne Gagne.

Topics for other pre-1990s A.W.A. titles (Boston, Indiana, etc.) should be posted under "Title Histories - General."
Read more : additional note for this board | Views : 2645 | Replies : 0 | Forum : American Wrestling Association

Login

Statistics

Total posts 2842 • Total topics 659 • Total members 1123

NYProWrestling.com

Copyright © 2003-2010 Puroresu Dojo. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Site hosted by Arisu Communications.