Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

It is currently 2014/09/02 Tue 7:51 pm

News News of General

Site map of General » Forum : General

NWA Membership Roster: 1976-77

Posted on NWA Official Forum.

All Japan Pro Wrestling, Inc.

Arena Mexico, S.A. (EMLL)

Capitol Wrestling Corporation (V.J. McMahon, WWWF)

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Inc.

Jim Crockett Promotions, Inc. (Mid-Atlantic)

Eastern Sports Association, Ltd. (New Brunswick)

Farhat Enterprises, Inc. (Detroit)

Foothills Athletic Club, Ltd. (Stu Hart, Calgary)

Fundamentals, Inc. (Mike London, New Mexico)

Georgia Championship Wrestling, Inc.

Gulas-Welch Wrestling Enterprises, Inc. (Tennessee)

Gulf Coast Wrestling (Lee Fields, Mobile)

Heart of America Sports Attractions, Inc. (Central ...
Read more : NWA Membership Roster: 1976-77 | Views : 3102 | Replies : 1 | Forum : National Wrestling Association/Alliance

NWA Membership Roster: 1985-86

Originally posted this on the Wrestling Classics.

Officers:

Bob Geigel - President
Fred Ward - 1st Vice President
Shohei Baba - 2nd Vice President

Board of Directors:

Jim Crockett, Jr.
Dory Funk, Jr.
Mike Graham
Victor Jovica
Don Owen
Ron Fuller
Fred Ward

ALL JAPAN PRO WRESTLING CO, LTD.
(Shohei Baba)
Bookers: Dory and Terry Funk

CAPITAL SPORTS PROMOTIONS, INC.
(Victor Jovica and Carlos Colon)
Bookers: Victor Quinones and Jose Gonzalez

CAPITAL ...
Read more : NWA Membership Roster: 1985-86 | Views : 3939 | Replies : 1 | Forum : National Wrestling Association/Alliance

Title Changes That Didn't Happen

Hi

I am looking for title changes that were overturned or ignored.

for example

1] Hulk Hogan won the AWA World Heavyweight Title from Nick Bockwinkle and the decision was overturned because he threw Bockwinkle over the top rope during the match.

2] Chris Jericho wins the WWF World Heavyweight Title from Triple H but Triple H complains about a fast count and forces referee Earl Hebner to return the title to him.

3] Chris ...
Read more : Title Changes That Didn't Happen | Views : 25261 | Replies : 75 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

[FAQ] NWA and WCW

This is NOT a thread starter. Rather, this is the answer to a FAQ. WCW World heavyweight title and NWA world heavyweight title are NOT the same title. Unfortunately, both WCW and WWF have been confusing the fans that those were actually same title. I copied this from this thread on another message board and made some corrections. Please use this for your reference.

1] The National Wrestling Alliance is formed in 1948. It ...
Read more : [FAQ] NWA and WCW | Views : 9821 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

Purpose of this board

Please limit the topics on this board to the championship histories of pro-wrestling.

Thank you.
Read more : Purpose of this board | Views : 1291 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

The Big 3's Titles

I think the WWF should revive the ECW World Title and unify it with the WWF and WCW World Titles and have an American version of the Triple Crown....or maybe I'm wrong on this one
Read more : The Big 3's Titles | Views : 3722 | Replies : 6 | Forum : World (Wide) Wrestling Federation/Entertainment

WWF Tag Team title

The current champs Taz(z) and Spike Dudley defend against former champions the Dudley Boys tonight at the Rumble. The Dudley Boys are pretty stale and have really no credible teams to wrestle at the moment, so I see Spike and Taz as a good enough combination as they at least have some back history with the Dudleys. However, where the titles go after tonight is anyone's guess, but my money would be on Spike and ...
Read more : WWF Tag Team title | Views : 1196 | Replies : 2 | Forum : World (Wide) Wrestling Federation/Entertainment

Welcome to the board!

This board is now open for discussion on championship histories not only from Japan but also any other countries.

Enjoy!
Read more : Welcome to the board! | Views : 1119 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

Two women's titles reactivated

Two women's titles that (I thought) have been abandoned or inactive have been reactivated:

JWP Tag Team Title - <a href='http://www.puroresu.com/jwp/titles/jwp-t.html' target='_blank'>http://www.puroresu.com/jwp/titles/jwp-t.html</a>
UWA World Women's Title - <a href='http://www.wrestling-titles.com/titles/uwa/uwa-wm.html' target='_blank'>http://www.wrestling-titles.com/titles/uwa/uwa-wm.html</a>
Read more : Two women's titles reactivated | Views : 1222 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Pro-Wrestling History: General

Login

Statistics

Total posts 2849 • Total topics 663 • Total members 1123

NYProWrestling.com

Copyright © 2003-2010 Puroresu Dojo. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Site hosted by Arisu Communications.