Introduction - Symbols
Facebook twitter

Home > Wrestling History Message Forums

Tiger Mask questions

Also visit "Puroresu Dojo Forum".

Tiger Mask questions

Postby AbBY » 2004/11/04 Thu 9:05 am

The Tiger mask vs Dynamite kid feud was Sayama or Misawa or what tiger mask? also, what was his finisher?
I can smell it, I can hear it... Its triple H!!! he just won the world title on a fluke! (again)
AbBY

Postby Hisaharu Tanabe » 2004/11/04 Thu 9:37 am

<!--QuoteBegin-AbBY+--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AbBY)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The Tiger mask vs Dynamite kid feud was Sayama or Misawa or what tiger mask?[/quote]
Please use "Search" before you post questions. This has been mentioned so many times in the past. Here are some threads:
http://www.puroresu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=733
http://www.puroresu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1935
http://www.puroresu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3587

The most famous feud was the one with Sayama. Misawa-Kid feud wasn't as popular as the original.

also, what was his finisher?

Sayama didn't always finish the matches with same move. He often used german suplex hold or tiger suplex hold, but there are matches he simply pinned the opponent after a number of maneuvers such as flying body press, pile driver, back suplex, etc.
Last edited by Hisaharu Tanabe on 2005/02/26 Sat 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hisaharu Tanabe

Postby AbBY » 2004/11/04 Thu 11:51 pm

oooo, thanx, Im making many mistakes lately whe posting my threads, but I didnt understand that "search" thing. could you please explain it to me?
I can smell it, I can hear it... Its triple H!!! he just won the world title on a fluke! (again)
AbBY

Postby Tradewynd » 2004/11/05 Fri 11:19 am

Along the bottom of the bar at the top of the screen you should see a variety of words, starting with User CP, FAQ, Members List, etc. The third word from the right is Search, with a triangle next to it. Click on it, and a box will appear as if by magic. Just type in what you're looking for, and again, as if by magic, it appears on the screen if it exists in the forum. There is even an advanced search option for more super cool searching power. Don't feel bad about ressurecting an old thread, as long as you have something of current relevence to say. For example, I asked about a Tiger Mask DVD set about 2 years ago, and no one had info about it. A member bought the set, and resurrected that thread to talk about it instead of starting a new one. You'd be surprised about some of the things that have been covered extensively.
New Avatar. New Attitude. After being gone for more than a year I have but nine words of wisdom to impart on you. I AM MONSTA! 3...2...1 HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE!!!!:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:
Tradewynd

Postby AbBY » 2004/11/06 Sat 2:15 am

Ok thanks bro
AbBY

Return to Japan